The Reykjavik Art Museum offers Kjarvalsstadir to private hire for various events, such as receptions, weddings, product launches, meetings, anniversaries, concerts etc. The open space at Kjarvalsstadir is U-shaped and is divided into East hall, West hall, cafeteria and a meeting room. The exhibition rooms at Kjarvalsstadir are not normally for private hire, except for occasional concerts.
• It is possible to arrange for guests to enjoy the exhibitions taking place at the Museum, with or without guidance in Icelandic or English. This needs to be arranged in advance.
• The Art Museum is responsible for cleaning the facilities before and after events.
• Floor area 577 m².
• Paved outdoor terrace 432 m².
• Audio system for speeches.
• Portable speakers on stands.
• 75 Chairs.
• Table microphones, 6 pcs.
• 8 tables without cloth.
• Speech desk.
• Speech desk for tables.
• 4 pallets can be hired, sizes 1.25 x 2.00 m, along with steps and draping’s. Hirer must arrange for their transport, to and from the museum.
• Seated, 180 guests.
• Standing, 500 guests.
For further details contact:
Björg Atladóttir firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 590 1200